Wednesday, July 04, 2007

6 months after...a testimonial!

I have just to blog about this...

I became close to this couple. They became my friends already. Their wedding was extraordinary...brought Boracay in Rockwell Loft. We prepared the whole thing in less than 6 months. I was already 4months pregnant for our 2nd child when I met them. In between that 6 months, I was even gone for a month for a trip to US. I gave birth a month and a half before their wedding day. There were a lot of pulling strings back and forth but at the end of it all, it was a very beautiful wedding. It was a challenge to fit 350 guests (in their beach outfits) in the venue but we managed. Balay Kandila did a very great job!



As of this writing, Steph texted me that she's already 5 weeks pregnant. Take extra care girl!
Miss you guys! Hope we can get together again...

Stephanie Lim Uy-Niles and Pierre Niles
December 22, 2006
National Shrine of Sacred Heart
Rockwell Loft

----- Original Message -----
From: Steph Lim Uy-Niles
To: jody@events-experts.com
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:22 AM
Subject: 6 months in the making! :)

Hi, Jody!How are you?? :)I'm really really sorry for the delay...

From Pierre and Me...
It has taken half a year for me to write this testimonial... And together with this, we still owe our photographer the list of pictures that we will be using for our album AND the list of songs for our wedding video! :p
Nevertheless, I feel that I have done something greatly amiss. They have helped us so much with our wedding that I feel as if I've let them down with the delay of our testimonial to them...
It's not every day that a girl gets married. And to be honest, I never thought that the day would come when I'd be facing my own Prince Charming (whom I had turned magically from a frog, of course!). Yet, I've always dreamed of having kids, marching down the aisle in my beautiful white gown, with all eyes looking at me.
I've had visions on how my wedding day was supposed to be, what I would wear, what the flower girls would wear, what theme I'd use, etc...
But of course, nothing ever measured up to the real thing...
For one, I didn't realize how difficult it would be to organize everything. My husband and I are both worry warts... We had no idea how to unify everything that we planned to do, but all these details would crop up in our head one by one.. You know, looking back, it's a wonder that Jody didn't strangle us before our wedding day, given the number of texts and phone calls she got from us! :)
Our wedding coordinator, Jody of Events Experts, was very meticulous and organized. She was very patient with our questions, and she had infinite patience with us. Although we had less time to prepare than the average wedding (only 6 months) and there were a lot of things that had to be crammed and prepared perfectly before the Big Day. She never faltered. She didn't even break stride when we decided to move our wedding day a few weeks early, even if she was tasked to perform the difficult job of looking for both a new church and a reception venue!
Needless to say, our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more... Jody hooked us up with a lot of terrific suppliers... Not only are they some of the best in their craft but they were able to transform our visions of what we wanted everything to look like into reality.
WE don't know how to thank Jody and her team enough for making our wedding day happen... Because of their efficiency, we were able to enjoy our wedding day with no worries. Our guests also appreciated the organized service, and we heard high praises from our family and friends.
I am sure that they have all heard everything that I've had to say, and that they have heard it a hundred times... But it doesn't lessen the fact that it takes some special guardian angels to make such a special day come true.. To us, Jody and her team have been those angels... :) Thank you for making our wedding day unforgettable...

-- 'S Rioghal Mo Dhream,
Steph Lim Uy-Niles
Brand Manager
Beach Hut Clear Spray Sunblock

No comments: