Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tadle-Tuazon Wedding (May 18, 2007)

Here's a letter from Joanne...




----- Original Message -----
From: joanne tuazon
To: jody liwanag
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 1:42 PM
Subject: Thank you so much Jody and the rest of the Events Experts Team
Hi Jody,

Words cannot express how much I value the service of your team from day one of our wedding preparation till the last minute of the reception. It was such a big help. The day was so worry free. Everything was taken cared of. It was such a beautiful wedding. Everyone enjoyed the day including the suppliers. We will remember it for the rest of our lives. It was so meaningful and so special. I always say I owe it to my suppliers too because everyone did their best. More power to Events Experts. Thank you so much for helping us to make our wedding day the day we envisioned it to be.


P.S.
You have a cute picture at our picture gallery by Fotogra.
Joanne and Rene Tadle May 18, 2007Caleruega/Antonio's


The wedding was SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL as what Joanne described her wedding in her blog. and i definitely attest to that. She was a stunning bride that day, so beautiful that her glow radiates from her within to everthing about the wedding.
Joanne booked with me a year and a half before her wedding. We clicked right away from our initial meeting that made her decide also quickly to get us for Full Management Coordination of her wedding. I must say that she was a very hands-on bride that even we were miles away, her presence to decision-making about her wedding preparation was closely felt because of our continuous email correspondences. I have counted when I cleaned my inbox recently that she had 218 email messages to me sitting there. And I practically responded to each and every email she sent me.

It had put a smile on my face...I suddenly miss her. You see, I get to be attached to my brides sometimes. They have become my friends already. In fact, a number had been very close to my heart and we still communicate up to this time. Can you imagine, I was even a "ninang sa binyag" for my two former couples' babies?

I just love this job...makes me meet good friends indeed...and Joanne is one of them...

No comments: