Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nakakairita...

Last saturday, I received a phone call from one of my July brides asking me as to when did I attend the seminar in the church where she will get married. Told her, it was like almost close to two years already. I already signed her endorsement form the last time we met and told her that it is ok already cause the church will just check their records in the computer and they can find na my name there. Apparently, my name is no longer listed cause the church made new rules...

I was asked by my bride to talk to the church personnel. She handed over her cellphone to a lady.

Lady: Kailan ka ba nagseminar?
Me: Medyo matagal na po eh, mga more than a year na. (actually mga 2 years na nga ata, but didn't tell her that)
Lady: May certificate ka ba?
Me: Wala naman pong binibigay na certificate nun eh. Kinuha lang po ang names namin.
Lady: Ay, bago na ang policy ngayon. Valid na lang yung seminar for 6 months tsaka nagbibigay na kami ng certificate.
Me: So ibig sabihin po, kailangan ko po ulit mag-seminar?
Lady: Oo
Me: Hay! (buntung-hininga!) Tuwing kailan po yan?
Lady: Every friday, 2pm.
Me: Pareho po ba yung idi-discuss dun sa seminar sa dating na-attend ko?
Lady: Oo, pero kailangang magseminar ka pa rin every 6 months para marenew mo yung certificate mo.
Me: (it doesn't make sense to me, why i have to attend the seminar every 6 months kung pare-pareho naman ang idi-discuss!) So anong oras nga po ulit?
Lady: 2pm
Me: Up to what time po?
Lady: Hanggang 230pm lang.
Me: (sus ko! Have to travel all the way to Manila from Pasig just to attend the seminar for 30mins! Di ata makatarungan ito?!) Ho? Ganun lang ka-short? Di po ba puedeng sa phone na lang? (baka makalusot lang?!)
Lady: Hindi puede.
Me: (OK FINE!) Sige po, sa friday na lang.
Lady: Sige, punta ka na lang dito.

And the lady handed back the cellphone to my client.

My client apologized for the hassle. It wasn't my bride's fault and she has nothing to do with it. But yes, it is a definite HASSLE.

IRITA! Yun lang!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MC? Bad trip talaga yun :P