Saturday, June 16, 2007

Villacorta-Sioson Wedding (February 24, 2007)

A.C. Villacorta and Fritzie Sioson are two very successful career individuals. AC being in Globe Telecom and Fritzie working in San Miguel Corporation (Exports). Since both are working in big corporations, you can see their work ethics being carried out even to their wedding preparations. They have probably used their experience in corporate planning in managing and arranging for all details for the most important day of their lives. Their love story is a a tale to keep. Blind date is still acceptable on this time and age. Their wedding is a beautiful product of such.

Fritzie prepared in the presidential suite of Vivere Suites Alabang. It was such a spacious suite that made it very comfortable not only for the bride and her family but to the rest of the suppliers there. A.C. on the other hand prepared in his house in Alabang so there was no excuse for him to come in late in St James the Great Church. True enough, A.C. arrived as early as 2:00pm in the church. He was quite tensed coming in the church. It's always been the feeling of most brides and grooms on the day of their wedding, and I'm used to that. Upon seeing him, I immediately approached him and told him that everything is fine and that he should just make courtesy greetings to their Principal Sponsors.



We started on time at 3:00pm. Tears were shed as Fritzie walked down the aisle. The bridal march is always a sight to see and I'm always moved by the emotions of people around me, since I am the coordinator in front of the altar, in-charge of seating all the entourage in their respective pews.

St. James the Great in Alabang has always been magnificent with its decors. The interior in itself is beautiful. After the solemn ceremony, everyone proceeded to Alabang Country Club for a festive wedding reception. The couple was greeted with colorful poppers as they entered the ballroom. And what a good way to start the celebration by having their first dance.



I was moved by the maid of honor's speech, which happens to be Fritzie's elder sister. At the side of the ballroom, while listening...some flashes of the future came right through me. My daughters would have the same fate as Fritzie and her sister. One will get married ahead and the other one professing how wonderful their sisterhood is. I always pray for my daughters' future. I hope my husband and I can still witness the moments in their lives.

Weddings make me really emotional...

1 comment:

Towns Delight said...

Events Experts,congratulations for this successful event. Although I think its too late for this comment, at least I do find your post.

This helps me and my company to scout for Wedding churches and places on Alabang. As a Alabang wedding caterer, We really value the wedding days of our clients. We do help them by providing info and details regarding churches and venues.

Congrats and hoping to do business with you soon.