Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good Words...

I met four prospective clients last week.

I am meeting again all of them this week for contract signing.

It's good news.

But what is more of a good news is that all of them learned about us through good words from other people.

One is a a sister of my former bride. Her sister said "You can't go wrong with Jody and her team."

The other one is referred by her sister who attended a wedding we did last month. Her sister said "It was a very organized wedding."

Next, the other one is referred by my existing client. Her friend said "Jody is very organized and I feel comfortable that she is handling my wedding."

And the last one is a referral from a co-wedding supplier. The wedding supplier said "Jody is easy to work with. I'm sure you will be in good hands."

These are all praises.

Ok, fine, I'm lifting my chair now.

But I think it is worth blogging and sharing.

I'm just glad that good words spread so naturally.

We are just doing our job.

We are just perfecting our craft.

I'm just glad that I don't even need to join bridal fairs to get clients (read: I've got nothing against bridal fairs)

Word-of-mouth is the cheapest form of advertising.

But yet it is the most effective.

No comments: